Friday, February 27, 2015

Feelin' 22


I'm not 22. Not even close. But sometimes I feel like I get a little ahead of myself in every aspect of my life. There is so much that I want to do in this lifetime. And there is so much that I am doing just on a weekly basis that makes it seem as if I am in the crunch years of making a future for myself. Often I sit back and question how in the world I am going to get it done? SO, I came up with a solution to this problem...

DO IT ALL.


Just recently I was accepted into the Public Relations Program at Brigham Young University. A program recognized in PRWeek 2015 as one of top 5 programs in the nation. Yeah I know, SO COOL.

Anyways, after finding out this extremely exciting news, I had to stop myself because all I could think about was all the new opportunities and experiences that could take advantage of. So many doors just opened for me from one little acceptance letter. How sweet is that?

I am so excited for this new journey that I am about to embark on. The possibilities are endless and I cannot wait to take advantage of every little opportunity that I come across. I am so young and so enthusiastic about the world that is literally at the palm of my hands. I may not be 22 now, but it's so thrilling to think about all that I will accomplish by the time I finally am!

Cheers to all my young and innovative people!! 


lavender tea


No comments

Post a Comment

Lavender Tea. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.